Thursday, 20 December 2007

Christmas Musak - my way

I've discovered a great way to block out the Christmas musak that shops insist on playing: listen to your own music, in my case, through an ipod.

As I was walking around town today, I listened to Diana Krall's Christmas Songs. The supermarket shopping was made much easier by Nat King Cole's Christmas Album, although in both cases I had to resist the temptation to burst into song.

So if you are out and about this Christmas and see a forty-something Fish Wife listening to an ipod and walking in time to the music, don't worry - it's only me, enjoying my choice of Christmas music.

1 comment:

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Hello!

You haven't posted here since December so I don't know if you'll get to read this (I hope you will!).

I just wanted to let you know that I have finished compiling all of my Boston neighborhood series. I launched the first one (The Back Bay, that's actually my neighborhood) today.

I will be featuring a new one every day, until the end of the month.

I hope these series will encourage you to visit some very beautiful areas off the beaten path when you visit Boston later this year. :)

Best regards,

Fénix